People from all walks of life, from as young as age 5 to grandparents in their 80s, protested in Fargo yesterday (9/20/19) about government inaction on the #ClimateCrisis.
We joined 600,000 peaceful protesters across the United States and 4 million around the world.
Click the image to watch the news coverage by KVRR-TV.
The High Plains Reader and The Forum/WDAY-TV also covered the protest.
Thank you to the Fargo Climate Strike organizers/hosts:
- Red River Valley Democratic Socialists of America
- The Wildlife Society of Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Sunrise Movement North Dakota
- Minnesota Youth Climate Strikes
- North Dakota Climate Change Activists
- Extinction Rebellion Fargo
© 2019 Martin C. Fredricks IV